Whether you’re planning a birthday party for 50 or a wedding for 400 people, Pepper Jazz Catering is up for the job. As a full service catering / event planning company with more than 10 years in the business, we strive to make every event we cater unforgettable. A trained team of professionals will guide you through the catering process from start to finish. Here’s just a glimpse of why you should cater your next event with Pepper Jazz!
- Free Consultation – At Pepper Jazz, we want to make sure you’re getting the MOST for your money. We want to get to know you and the details of your event. From there, we can suggest to you some catering options.
- Full Service – Pepper Jazz is a full service catering company. We will provide everything from wait staff , tables, chairs, chefs, musicians, baked goods and much more. We also have a delivery option, buffet, plated and provide set-up / clean-up service – you won’t have to do a thing (except let us in the door!). There will always be enough food to go around. We pride ourselves on being up-to-date on catering trends.
- Fresh! Pepper Jazz uses the freshest food ingredients at every event we cater. We will highlight when certain foods are in season and recommend the best pairings for the meals you want to serve. All of our food is taste-tested before it goes to the clients to make sure the flavor and look of the food are high quality. If we wouldn’t serve it to our families, we wouldn’t serve it to you!
- No Fuss, No Muss! – The worst part about any meal is clean up – especially after a big event. When you cater with Pepper Jazz, there’s no need to worry about who will clean up. We always clear the food from every event and make sure every room we used as part of our service is the way we found it (unless otherwise agreed upon on the day of the event). And don’t worry about that split tomato sauce on the tablecloth – we got that too!
- Competitive Prices – Pepper Jazz is one of the most cost-effective caterers in the GTA. Our portion sizes are larger than most (we’ve ordered from the competition just to see what kind of portions you get from them).